The true outcome of this experience is focused on the development of life-skills such as confidence, motivation, social skills, working ethic, self respect and respect for others.
Bringing young people at sea
The Brian Ború Sail training programme
DO YOU WORK WITH YOUNG PEOPLE?
Sail training Ireland’s mission
We Stand by it
- To promote the development and education of young people through the Sail Training experience.
- To make Sail Training widely available to people of all backgrounds and abilities, with an emphasis on 15 – 30 year old’s from the island of Ireland.
- To support Sail Training vessels registered in Ireland by recruiting and funding trainees.
- In the absence of Irish vessels, to seek international vessels of good standing to cater for trainees from Ireland.
- To develop a community of Sail Training participants and supporters.
- For our programmes to act as a stepping stone into employment, particularly in the maritime industry.
- To preserve and protect the maritime heritage of Ireland.
Bay Sails Winter Schedules
9:00am – 1:00pm
add on a Night Onboard for only 39€
either before or after your bay sail
+353 (0)85 866 7787
Drop Us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!